10.6.14

Dada

I had a busy morning in the office. There was a pile of bills of lading waiting on my desk and I had to go through them all. Suddenly, at the end of a corridor leading at right angles from this one, he caught sight of a figure as it lunged into view, a man. The man saw him. Reminds me of an old friend of mine, one of the handsomest men I have ever know and one of the maddest and absolutely ruined by wealth. I began to review the evolution of this love. Evolution? There had been no evolution. It had been instantaneous. Why, and I was amazed to think that I should adduce this proof, why, even the fact my first gesture had been one of rejection was proof of the fact that I recognize the attraction. Don't you mean that the other way around? You're a bit confused.
 

Nenhum comentário:

Anteriormente